4.28.2007

100 Questions (who will read it all?)

100. My middle name is: Anthony Robert

99: I was born on: March 2, 1978

98. I am: 29

97. My eye color is: Green

96. My shoe size is: 8.5

95. My ring size is: 9

94. My height is: 5'2 (and three quarters!!!!!!!) 160CM

93. I am allergic to: Nothing

92. I live in: Calgary/Denial

91. The last book I read: Maus by Art Spiegelman

90. My bed is: a futon and too small and uncomfortable

89. Are boys/girls stupid: ? yes?

88. I am glad I'm my sex because: I can pee anywhere on a road trip. I don't get a period. I can't use PMS as an excuse.

87. My favourite Holiday is: Christmas

86. The perfect kiss is: So good it gets you ready for more

85. The last three cd's I bought/burned are: "I'll Sleep When You're Dead" El-P; "Chain Gang of Love" The Raveonettes; "Year Zero" Nine Inch Nails

84. Last song that made me cry was: "Chasing Cars" Snow Patrol

83. My most treasured possession(s): Letter and cards from Louise, and my CD collection

82. What did you do last night: Worked and then watched an episode of "The Mighty Boosh" at Adrian's. Then talked to Louise

81. My skin's reaction to the sun is (tan/burn): Burn like a mofo

**I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In**
80. Santa? No
79. Love at first sight? NO
78. Luck? Yes
77. Fate? No
76. God? No
75. Aliens? Yes, it's too arrogant to think we're the only ones
74. Heaven? No
72. Ghosts? No
71. Horoscopes? No
70. Soul mates? No
69. Fortune Cookies? Yes, they exist so I believe in them.
----------
68. Hugs or Kisses? Kisses
67. Drunk or High: Drunk
66. Phone or online: Phone
65. Red heads or Black hair?: Black
64. Blondes or Brunettes: Brunettes
63. Night or Day: Night
62. Oranges or Apples: Apples
61. Curly or Straight hair: Curly
60. Abortion? Pro-Choice
59. Back stabbers? Can't stand them
58. Parents? I have two of them
57. School? I would love to be a lifelong student
~~~~LAST TIME~~~~
56. Kissed someone: January
55. Hugged someone: Last day of classes
54. Saw someone I haven't seen in a while: Cody, in December
53. Grew: Grade 6 or 7 I think
52. Who's the ditziest person I know: I don't want to name names
51. Who makes you laugh the most? Adrian
50. One thing I'm pissed about right now is: I have to go to work. and you can read my rant on Russell Simmons if you want.
49. The last movie I saw in the theatre was: The Last King of Scotland
48: Best job ever: blow
47. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received was: a blank stare
46. The one thing I love about the opposite sex is: soft skin
45. This summer I am: Working or going to Taiwan.
44. Something I missed when I left home: the bus. hahaha. Seriously though, my mom's Japanese Chicken Wings
43. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: Seeing Louise
42. Tomorrow: Sunday - working 2:30 - 11. Possibly a bike ride before that
41. Today: Talked to Louise, coffee in the afternoon and working 3:30 - 12
40. Next Summer: Working and preparing to teach
39. Next Week: Work, dodgeball, and wings
38. People call me: Luvah
37. The person I have been great friends with the longest is: Jim Little
36. The person(s) who knows the most about me is: Louise, Cody and Adrian
35. The person that can read me the best is: Louise, Cody and Adrian
34. The most difficult thing to do is: Calculus,
33. I have a crush on: Scarlet Johanson
32. I have the following siblings: Cathy and Lana
31. My zodiac sign is: Pisces
30. The first person I thought i was in love with was: God, I can't remember her name, I was 5
29. The one person who can't hide things from me: Louise
28. Right now I am talking to: Dumb question, it would be rude of me to do this and talk to someone
27. I have/will get a job at: Co-op
26. I have these pets: bird: Pepi
25. I wish: The immigration gives our application a quick and positive response
24. The worst sound in the world: wet farts
23. The person that makes me cry the most is: Louise
22. My boy/girlfriend: Louise
21. florida or hawaii: Hawaii
20. My favourite piece of clothing is: Nine Inch Nails Hoodie
19. My favorite sport to watch: Formula 1
18. Last time I cried: It was near the end of January when I was accused of being a racist
17. The school I go to is: University of Calgary
16. Last person I got pissed at: This is tough. Honestly not a clue
15. My worst drinking experience was: jeez, if you know me, then you know my answer
14. The all-time best movie is: Fight Club
13. The all-time best thing in the world is: Puppies with wet noses. Just kidding. Sitting on a beach watching the sunset with my beer and dinner in front of me
12. The most annoying thing ever is: Touchy feely programs that allow people of moderate skill to get through when I bust my ass and end up with the same degree
11. I lose all respect for people who: Lie; Think that they deserve more than anyone else; Drive a hummer; Take themselves too seriously
10. The movies I have cried at are: Life is Beautiful
9. The worst pain I was ever in was: After my hernia operation and my balls swelled to the size of a softball with blood. Yeah, that's it.
8. My favorite phrase: Leg em down and smack yak em
7. My room has: a TV, bed, dresser, clothes everywhere
6. My favorite celebrity is: Scar Jo.
5. My weakness is: Potato Chips
4. What turns me on: So many things. cleavage; eyes; revealing clothing; intelligence; necks
3. Who broke your heart: No one
2. I filled out 100 questions because: I'm a pretentious SOB and I expect everyone to read all of these.
1. What do you regret the most: I regret it so much I'm not gonna write it down.

1 comment:

Louise said...

getting to know more about you...:)